Jump to content
Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hi from mid-Michigan


jt1207
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi fellow members, 

Long-time range shooter, recently started USPSA and Steel Challenge. Currently shooting Bul SAS II SL in Limited, CZ TS2 in Limited and steel, and Volquartsen Scorpion in steel. Recently, I've become interested in PT Honcho so I've been scouring the Honcho threads for insight. Been on this forum for three months now floating around and reading and I enjoy it. Best wishes and hope that my husband and I see you around at a local match--Iliana

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome!!  If you ever get to Metro Detroit let me know.
I have one of the coolest arcades/mechanical museums in the world (seriously, I have been on Modern Marvels, Disney, American Pickers, Mysteries at the Museum etc) and a couple of the other MI guys will agree LOL
Where did you move from?
Welcome to MI and to the forum.  
I lived in Midland (by Saginaw) for school a couple years eons ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/28/2021 at 11:05 AM, WatchTimes said:

Welcome!!  If you ever get to Metro Detroit let me know.
I have one of the coolest arcades/mechanical museums in the world (seriously, I have been on Modern Marvels, Disney, American Pickers, Mysteries at the Museum etc) and a couple of the other MI guys will agree LOL
Where did you move from?
Welcome to MI and to the forum.  
I lived in Midland (by Saginaw) for school a couple years eons ago.

Thx, we are always looking for new places to see out here. Sounds like a fun place to be! We have two young kids so that would probably be a great day trip for us. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another new member from MI.  Been lurking for a while and realized I should just join.

 

@jt1207  You should also check out the Howell Gun Club.  Really nice facilities and the people are, as you would expect, really nice and helpful.  They also run different competitions like Steel Challenge.  Welcome to MI!  Are you here because of the university or ...?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/1/2021 at 7:32 AM, MacMan21 said:

Another new member from MI.  Been lurking for a while and realized I should just join.

 

@jt1207  You should also check out the Howell Gun Club.  Really nice facilities and the people are, as you would expect, really nice and helpful.  They also run different competitions like Steel Challenge.  Welcome to MI!  Are you here because of the university or ...?

Hi! Thanks for the input! I've put together a list of local clubs and Howell is closest to us and we plan to head over when we can. My husband's consulting business brought us here. I'm in East Lansing area so it's all "Go Green!" around here lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, LordManHammer said:

Come up north and shoot USPSA with us at Houghton Lake Sportsmen's Club in Houghton lake and Chain O'lakes Sportsmen's Club in Mancelona.

Welcome.

Didn't you have a uspsa yesterday at Houghton Lake? My husband almost went but ended up shooting a steel challenge match Saturday instead. 

Hadn't heard about Chain O'lakes so I'll look it up now.

thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, jt1207 said:

Didn't you have a uspsa yesterday at Houghton Lake? My husband almost went but ended up shooting a steel challenge match Saturday instead. 

Hadn't heard about Chain O'lakes so I'll look it up now.

thank you!

Indeed, we did have a match on Saturday 5/1 in HL.  We have a USPSA match in Mancelona on 5/15.  Hope to see you there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...