Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Big Shots In-Ear Electronic Ear Pro

bossk95

Axil Ghost Stryke II have the same NRR rating and are far less expensive for exactly the same results. However, I am not sure if this is an issue but I did buy batteries in bulk as I use one battery per ear per day of use as they drain while in storage.  On a weekend match (3-day) I find one set of batteries can last the weekend. But I do keep a pack of ten in my gear bag at all times. 

The comfort and fit look to be exactly the same between the two products. I do also have a set of muffs and std. foam plugs just in case. For example indoor ranges will always require double plugs. 

On 4/1/2021 at 7:38 AM, frgood said:

Axil Ghost Stryke II have the same NRR rating and are far less expensive for exactly the same results. However, I am not sure if this is an issue but I did buy batteries in bulk as I use one battery per ear per day of use as they drain while in storage.  On a weekend match (3-day) I find one set of batteries can last the weekend. But I do keep a pack of ten in my gear bag at all times. 

The comfort and fit look to be exactly the same between the two products. I do also have a set of muffs and std. foam plugs just in case. For example indoor ranges will always require double plugs. 

Battery life isn't an issue for me I know I would be changing them every time I use them.  How is the sound quality on them? That is my biggest concern.

On 4/1/2021 at 7:07 AM, limitedgun said:

I would invest the extra money in SoundGear custom molded. I am not a fan of universal fit at all. 

I would love to get a set of those but unfortunately the price of them is an issue for me.

18 hours ago, bossk95 said:

Battery life isn't an issue for me I know I would be changing them every time I use them.  How is the sound quality on them? That is my biggest concern.

I would love to get a set of those but unfortunately the price of them is an issue for me.

I wouldn’t listen to music with great joy but, I can hear conversations I should not very clearly and when hunting a have excellent situational awareness.

6 hours ago, 71Commander said:

I've read mixed reviews on these.

Do they work? I bought a set of Walker and they sucked from day one.

Mine have worked quite sufficiently for five years. I did send them back once when I broke the battery door. They were replaced immediately. Since then, I have figured out how to replace the battery door should I accidentally pop them out.