Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help me id this Brazos lightning sight please

bababoris

I bought a custom gun on the EE forum here.  The gun description said that it came with a Brazos lightning sight.  At a match this weekend the fiber optic rod fell out.  I want to order some replacements.  When I look at the brazos site (1911Store.com - Fiber Optic Sights for STI/SV) I see several varieties.  I am thinking its a Lightning Sight Standard.  Any way to confirm? Or would I be better off calling them tomorrow?  I want to make sure I order the right sized rods.  TIA!

IMG_3323 (1).jfif

10 hours ago, bababoris said:

At a match this weekend the fiber optic rod fell out.  I want to order some replacements.  I want to make sure I order the right sized rods. 

Generally speaking there are only 2 diameters for FO sight rods. If you send me an IM with your address and preferred color, I will send you a short piece of each size with diameter noted.   Use these to fix your gun and then note the diameter that fits for future reference.   

2 hours ago, muncie21 said:

Generally speaking there are only 2 diameters for FO sight rods. If you send me an IM with your address and preferred color, I will send you a short piece of each size with diameter noted.   Use these to fix your gun and then note the diameter that fits for future reference.   

Thanks a ton for the kind offer.  Message sent