Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tanfoglio stock 2 R5 interruptor from patriot defense ...

camilo

Nice!!!!  👍

Good job. 

Also looks like you have the Extreme trigger installed. I personally like it over the normal one with more curve to it.

You also have Ben and Joel’s newest training book. Lots of good stuff, especially the par times to monitor progress. 

20 hours ago, HesedTech said:

Nice!!!!  👍

Good job. 

Also looks like you have the Extreme trigger installed. I personally like it over the normal one with more curve to it.

You also have Ben and Joel’s newest training book. Lots of good stuff, especially the par times to monitor progress. 

thanks yes that gun have instaled  the extreme trigger , extreme firing pin , extreme spring, Dawson front sight , armanov grips, one piece sear , r5 interruptor and just get the titan hammer but not installed yet y  put it to try  but give me  more wiggle in the single acction so just get back to the normal hammer until more test .. I think I need another interruptor to fit the new titan hammer .   yes that book is awesome just get it to..

14 hours ago, camilo said:

I think I need another interruptor to fit the new titan hammer

I have the Titan and stock hammers on multiple Tis. Personally opinion is if the gunshots really well and you are happy with the trigger don't change a thing.  The Titan hammer will probably require you to do a little work on the sear or safety lobe to make the safety engage.

• 1 year later...
On 4/13/2021 at 9:15 PM, camilo said:

ok guys it works really well I put the R5 and one piece sear did some fitting with the dremel try and error maybe a 8 times until it fits

the single action its amazing now . 

Camilo, just had the same issue as you today, added r5 interrupter and worked both in double and single action until I install slide, then get same issue you had. Was it the addition of the one piece sear that fixed the issue or was it the modification of the interrupter? I have the two piece sear and was not planning to upgrade it.