Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

firing pin block removal for a better trigger? stock 2 9mm

The block does not affect the trigger pull on a Tanfoglio at all. When you pull the trigger, the sear moves away from the block and the spring pushes it out of the slide allowing the pin to clear it. 

This is opposite from a glock where the trigger pull must push up against the weight of the firing pin block spring.

5 hours ago, camilo said:

thanks man 

Hace como dos meses atras, un RO en un club en el estado de NY fallecio a causa de un disparo accidental causado por una pistola cargada que se le escapo a las manos del competidor e impacto en el suelo.

Preguntate si aumentar ese riesgo vale la pena..........

18 hours ago, SGT_Schultz said:

Hace como dos meses atras, un RO en un club en el estado de NY fallecio a causa de un disparo accidental causado por una pistola cargada que se le escapo a las manos del competidor e impacto en el suelo.

gracias lo volvi a instalar por ese motivo. relacionado a la seguridad

On 3/16/2021 at 2:42 PM, camilo said:

hey so I am Camilo from Ecuador sur America I have a stock2 in 9 mm

its ok. to remove the firing pin block for a better trigger ??

Just so you know, removing the FPB is against the rules for production and CO USPSA. It is also against the rules for IDPA, but those are in the USA,  IPSC is the same across the world.

Edited by HesedTech
On 3/17/2021 at 2:14 AM, SGT_Schultz said:

That's the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread title. I wouldn't remove it even if that did improve the trigger.