Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who has the best deals on the Apex 10 press?

I don't know if you're going to find a "deal" per-se. The demand is sky high right now. I know Shooters Connection has them inbound (in 9mm) and can get one to you as soon as they hit the door (estimated 1-3 weeks).

On 3/17/2021 at 9:37 AM, SSGJohnV said:

I don't know if you're going to find a "deal" per-se. The demand is sky high right now. I know Shooters Connection has them inbound (in 9mm) and can get one to you as soon as they hit the door (estimated 1-3 weeks).

Thanks John~  

On 3/20/2021 at 9:24 AM, Intheshaw1 said:

I just plan to order direct from Mark 7 since they have a military discount. Also going to see if they can price it without the casefeeder as I can 3d print one.

I think they did away with "a la cart" options some time ago, at least on the Apex/Evo models. And be aware if you order direct from M7, you are put in line behind the others, plus the dealers. Just a heads up.

8 minutes ago, SSGJohnV said:

I think they did away with "a la cart" options some time ago, at least on the Apex/Evo models. And be aware if you order direct from M7, you are put in line behind the others, plus the dealers. Just a heads up.

I'm not looking to get one soon, waiting for the rush to die down. I know guys were ordering a la cart last summer but that likely changed with the crazy backorder wait.

Although my last batch of range pickups had a ton of crimped 9mm so that apex may be calling my name sooner than later.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2021 at 8:24 AM, Intheshaw1 said:

I just plan to order direct from Mark 7 since they have a military discount. Also going to see if they can price it without the casefeeder as I can 3d print one.

Military discount is only 5% off~  that's unfortunate~ 

7 hours ago, chgofirefighter said:

Military discount is only 5% off~  that's unfortunate~ 

I don't think $150 off a new press is unfortunate, they don't have to give anything. And honestly with the backorders they could have easily cancelled the discount (although it looks like they scaled it back to only presses).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/27/2021 at 8:34 PM, Rvajma said:

I got the last one Gunstop Reloading had in stock delivered to me last Wednesday.

How is it running now that you have had it awhile? Any issues?