Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Guba Ribas Bullet Feeder

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 11/25/2021 at 9:56 PM, cbrussell said:

Geeks, I did and checked the listed US “suppliers” but none of them seemed to know anything about it. Seems like a good system but maybe mass production has been held up by COVID-19. Kind of weird.

I currently use Mr Bullet and works great and a lot less than GR

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not really much help, but here is what I found on The Guga Ribas Brazil web site:

The Joint Venture with Guga Ribas & Dr. Feeder, launched on IWA Outdoor Classics 2019 in Germany, where the New Bullet Feeder was considered the best, the fastest and the most accurate of the world, without buy or change the disc collector for others calibers and with an innovative tilt control system for different projectiles.
The product it’s 100% from Brazil, with a simple installation and parts for immediate replacement.
The Bullet Feeder comes with an innovative tip insert, made entirely of forged and anodized aluminum, where doing the cycle, never fall two tips at the same time. If you work with another caliber, just buy another Insert and you will enjoy maximum efficiency.
The New Bullet Feeder will work independently of the Case Feeder and in a progressive press, having greater efficiency without suffering with the “swing” when it is operated.