Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting classes in the midwest?

mpmo

I'd like to try to take a class or 2 in the midwest in the next couple months.  Stoeger has one in Michigan coming up but it is sold out.  Any other classes out there I should be looking at this spring/summer?  Ohio/Indiana/Michigan/Penn/Kentucky/WVA.  

Doesn't have to be with a current world class shooter, having a great teacher is more important to me. I'm mostly interested in developing good fundamentals.  Second year shooting, wanting to move from C+ to B+ this year.  

32 minutes ago, mpmo said:

I'd like to try to take a class or 2 in the midwest in the next couple months.  Stoeger has one in Michigan coming up but it is sold out.  Any other classes out there I should be looking at this spring/summer?  Ohio/Indiana/Michigan/Penn/Kentucky/WVA.  

Doesn't have to be with a current world class shooter, having a great teacher is more important to me. I'm mostly interested in developing good fundamentals.  Second year shooting, wanting to move from C+ to B+ this year.  

Bob Vogel is in Ohio. Vogeldynamics.com

2 hours ago, mpmo said:

I believe Steve Anderson is in Ohio as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2021 at 9:02 PM, Sarge said:

Bob Vogel is in Ohio. Vogeldynamics.com

That's the way I'd go. I'd try and find a State or area match where he is offering a class before the match, then he would shoot the match on the same squad. He could critique you as you shot the match.

You get the most out of a Vogel class by being the student with the most questions, getting his eye contact most and driving things to your needs as much as possible. Last class I took from him was in 2014.