Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Has anyone used the Nevermiss industries alpha hanger?

Im a creature of habit and have been using the Ben Stoeger boss hanger since i started and figured if it aint broke, dont fix it.  Im about to order a GX holster for this season (a little late, I know) and I saw that outside of the boss hanger, they offer this https://gxproductsusa.com/product/nevermiss-industries-alpha-hanger/  While it looks smaller in profile I wonder if the holster will be more floppy/less stiff vs the boss hanger due to the longer attachment points on the boss.  What are your thoughts on this product?

Edited by 18111811

Thank you.  So there is no cant?

Also, what is the thigh pad you referenced in the other thread?  Is it possible to post a pic of it?  I didnt see it mentioned on their facebook page or GX's site.  also, why are you a fan? What does it do better than other hangers?

Edited by 18111811

2 hours ago, 18111811 said:

Thank you.  So there is no cant?

There is a cant. From your link:

Description

This holster hanger is a simple, rugged, and clean design that provides a solid mounting solution for your holster. Spaced properly to fall within the rules of applicable USPSA divisions, this hanger comes with two T plates. The first being a 90 degree, the second being a forward or rearward adjustment of 5 and 10 degrees. Simply flip the plate for adjustments in the opposite direction. These are CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, and type 2 hard anodized and currently offered in black, blue, red, orange, green and purple. All required holster mounting hardware in included. Note: These are made to fit 1.5” belts.

Running the GX holster for my P320 Legion in CO with the Nevermiss hanger.  The pad mentioned distributes the weight of the loaded holster across a larger area of your thigh.  It's a bit more comfortable, worth the money IMHO.

First picture shows cant.  Second picture shows pad.

BC

Rig1.jpg

Rig2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With the new rules, moving a BOSS hanger more towards the front, really dug into my leg due to its’ length. Trying the Nevermiss with the pad, seems legit. I also messaged them with a question and got an instant response!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2021 at 7:44 PM, eboadway said:

With the new rules, moving a BOSS hanger more towards the front, really dug into my leg due to its’ length. Trying the Nevermiss with the pad, seems legit. I also messaged them with a question and got an instant response!

I was just about to say this holster looks like it wont dig into the thigh as much. That is the one thing I've never liked about the BOSS. 

This is how the X5 Legion rides in the rig.  The buttstock is clearly well above the belt.  The belt was held "level" as you can just see the opposite side in the picture.

The holster is setup so that my right hand just touches the muzzle end of the holster and is in the same place every time for the draw.

BC

rig.jpg

Edited by BillChunn

Hey guys, I’m one of the owners of Nevermiss Industries and creators of the Alpha Hanger.

The newest version of the hangers is .25 shorter than the first batch that was released. We learned some holster configurations weren’t legal with the canted plate. The old version has a main plate with an overall length of 4.81, the new version is 4.56. 

If there are any specific questions feel free reach out to us on FB, IG, our website or just send me a PM. 

On 4/27/2021 at 1:29 PM, Nickb45 said:

Hey guys, I’m one of the owners of Nevermiss Industries and creators of the Alpha Hanger.

The newest version of the hangers is .25 shorter than the first batch that was released. We learned some holster configurations weren’t legal with the canted plate. The old version has a main plate with an overall length of 4.81, the new version is 4.56. 

If there are any specific questions feel free reach out to us on FB, IG, our website or just send me a PM. 

DM'd

On 4/26/2021 at 10:37 AM, eboadway said:

My setup is remarkably similar to Bills’ above.

F7C0F2F2-29F7-4859-8A45-6F3180FB5B77.jpeg

Mine to. I can't use the backward cant plate to be legal. Although it doesn't seem to matter since I don't use it.

*edit*

measured my hanger, its the newer one. Sitting around that 4.56 mark.

Edited by mrvip27
measured

• 2 months later...

I know this thread is a bit old but I just came across the Nevermiss hanger. I have this holster/hanger set up.

https://www.blackscorpiongear.com/collections/glock-34/products/glock-34-35-pro-competition-holster

It seems the Nevermiss won't work with my holster since it doesn't have a triangle hole pattern to attach the holster to the hanger. Does anyone know of holsters that will work with the Nevermiss (not including a GX holster since the wait is very long) for a G34 with a red dot?

Thanks

On 7/14/2021 at 3:24 PM, Flea said:

I know this thread is a bit old but I just came across the Nevermiss hanger. I have this holster/hanger set up.

https://www.blackscorpiongear.com/collections/glock-34/products/glock-34-35-pro-competition-holster

It seems the Nevermiss won't work with my holster since it doesn't have a triangle hole pattern to attach the holster to the hanger. Does anyone know of holsters that will work with the Nevermiss (not including a GX holster since the wait is very long) for a G34 with a red dot?

Thanks

RHT holsters work, I just hooked mine up to a Nevermiss last night to give it a try