Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P365XL Romeo Zero holster

gator11

Just purchased the P365XL Romeo Zero and looking for recommendations for IWB and OWB EDC holsters. Live in central Florida so need something as comfortable as possible in the heat. Thanks in advance. 

I’ve been using a Vedder LightTuck IWB holster for about a year with my P365 and am very happy with it. I recommend getting it with the claw option to keep the grip tucked towards your body. I also just ordered their ProDraw paddle OWB for range use, but I haven’t gotten it yet. I had a hard time finding a decent OWB holster for it. I wish Blade Tech made one as I like their products. 

On 3/13/2021 at 6:44 PM, Cuz said:

I’ve been using a Vedder LightTuck IWB holster for about a year with my P365 and am very happy with it. I recommend getting it with the claw option to keep the grip tucked towards your body. I also just ordered their ProDraw paddle OWB for range use, but I haven’t gotten it yet. I had a hard time finding a decent OWB holster for it. I wish Blade Tech made one as I like their products. 

I went ahead an ordered the Vedder. They had a 15% off sale yesterday and there local to me in Florida. Let me know how you like the ProDraw, I will want an OWB at some point. 

Edited by gator11

On 3/16/2021 at 2:26 AM, terrydoc said:

Thanks, they have some nice stuff, but I didn't see a competition holster for the P365.

I got the Vedder paddle holster for it in the mail today.  It's going to work out perfect for what I want to do with it.

Thanks for the link though, I'll check them out again in the future.

Received the Vedder Light Tuck and have been using it the last couple of days. Extremely comfortable and great retention. Claw really helps with concealment. Thanks for the recommendation. 

• 2 months later...