Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I called dillon about this a while back. The guy i talked to said don't buy it. That is as far as I went lol

There is a 3d printed one on Thingiverse I'm going to try to build, looks promising. I got a couple 3d printers and need something to make anyways lol.

I bought it when it first came out. It was nowhere near $400. It works perfectly for .38 Super. When used for 9mm I occasionally get an upside down case, which is easy to fix. Overall I like it.

I added one a number of years ago. It has been great. The only downside to me was it limited what cartridges you could reload. Mine became a pistol cartridge reloaded only. I reload rifle cartridges on a single stay press. The other thing I would think about is we're is your shooting/ reloading heading? Would a 550 with a case feeder be enough down the road.

Brad

On 3/9/2021 at 7:04 AM, Kokeman said:

I 3D printed one last year for mine. Works great. 

20210309_060318.jpg

3D printed the case feeder?  you mean bullet feeder right?  i was asking about the casefeeder, not a bullet feed

There is a 3d printed one on Thingiverse. It's just the mechanism to push the case onto the plate but you should be able to run a regular case feeder to that. I'm going to build one in a couple weeks just because I can, not sure it will make anything faster.

7 hours ago, bigdawgbeav said:

3D printed the case feeder?  you mean bullet feeder right?  i was asking about the casefeeder, not a bullet feed

Yes I printed the bullet feeder and bought the case feeder. I bought the case feeder years ago but if I would do it again I would print a case feeder now.