Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Millennium Custom 2011

Hello I am new here!   I have a 2011 that I built with a Atlas Slide, Rouge Tactical frame and Fusion parts.  The other day I had this Millennium Custom 2011 come in and I couldn’t let it go!  I don’t know anything about the maker but I have been reading old posts on here.  Anyone have one like this?  Is this a specific model?

Any info would be appreciated 

Thanks

Ed

13C6CB85-E9E7-4D8A-BB84-3C03CE4A033C.jpeg

148F78D5-96C7-46D6-9E1E-419F20EC34EB.jpeg

557B648F-CDD9-4C1F-B8D4-D8FF760F2C6F.jpeg

Edited by TacticalHillBilly

I have had dinner and lunch with Derek a few times.  I found him to be a stand up guy.  HIs stuff works and is reliable.  Bedell/Brazos/MC/EG are all high quality smiths.  

Edited by pjb45

I know nothing about competition shooting.  I spent the last few years at a gun shop customizing Glocks and playing with machine guns.  I built a 2011 last year for my suppressor and I’m in the process of building a 6” bull barrel 2011.  I was wanting to get a Staccato P but this MC fell into my lap and it was too pretty to pass up.  I had never heard of the maker and info is super limited.   You can read thousands of posts on STI/Staccato and many other makers.  I sent a picture to a friend that’s a 2011 competition guy (a member of this forum) and he said he has one built by Derek and it was a quality gun so I bought it.  

On 3/8/2021 at 9:01 PM, troupe said:

Derek built some very nice pistols.  Hope you did not spend a fortune. Nice pistol. Enjoy and welcome.

Yes he did.  I owned a few of his originals, and actually had him tune a few open pistols that I had many thousands into (S_I)...and should have been fully tweaked from the company, but he just worked his magic and shipped them back to me after a dismal Nationals showing.

Stand up guy, stand up work.  I actually look for his work here if they pop up for sale....

• 1 month later...

I have a 6", 40S&W.  Probably one of the last ones out of his shop when he was going hot and heavy.  Super nice gun.  I really need to sell mine as I am no longer shooting competitive pistol stuff.  I could spend the money on a new shotgun!  

Anyway, they are a great pistol and you should have no regrets for picking it up.  Several top shooters used them both here in the US and in Europe.  

Enjoy it!

wg

• 8 months later...