Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2021 ICORE Rocky Mountain Regional Revolver Championship

6 hours ago, BadShot said:

Hey Ron,

Off subject here, sorry.  You gonna shoot the ICORE match over at ENPS?

Skip

sorry Skip  I'm not I have a BR match in Wi. that weekend hope to get a few shoots in at the Ikes soon 

Ron 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, ysrracer said:

Is there anything else to do in the area? I'm bringing my wife, and we'll be there for a few days.

Thanks

Where are you staying?

The range is on the plains east of I-25. There's not a lot out there other than the range itself. West of I-25 you have Ft Collins which sits at the base of the mountains, https://www.visitftcollins.com/things-to-do/

On 6/1/2021 at 11:13 AM, matteekay said:

Slightly west and south sits this monstrosity...

scheels-storefront.png

We have Scheels in Iowa and they are like any other big name store lots of merchandise and high prices. Spend your extra time going to Estes Park and the Rocky Mountain National Park you can't go wrong.

1 hour ago, revoman said:

We have Scheels in Iowa and they are like any other big name store lots of merchandise and high prices. Spend your extra time going to Estes Park and the Rocky Mountain National Park you can't go wrong.

When they're crammed full of 6 billion tourists and so much traffic that it takes hours to get through Estes? I mean, yeah, you sorta can...

There's a lot to see out here, but the range sits in the northeast so expect to drive a fair bit. You're closer to WY than Denver. Like Pat said, Fort Collins is close and an awesome place to hang out.

I will 2nd Estes Park and the Rocky Mountain National Park and in Ft. Collins there are malls and neat old down town shopping places if you stay in Ft Collins and it rains DONT drive past the big sheep farm the smell of wet sheep will about knock you out lol 

10 hours ago, matteekay said:

You're closer to WY than Denver.

Wow, I had to look on a map, but you're right. With the museums in Cheyenne and old town Ft. Collins, we'll find plenty to do.

Thanks guys.

Just a few days out now, I wanted to let everyone know what the schedule is for the match.

The range will be open to walk the stages on Friday after 12 PM. We may still be working on a few stages, but the gate will be open. If you plan on looking the stages over on Friday, drop me a PM so I know you're coming. I can stay there as late as 6 PM, but I'll likely leave earlier if no one has let me know to expect them.

If you've never been to our match before, the address of the range is: 38967 CR 51 Eaton, CO 80615

On match days, the front gate can be opened by pushing the red button under the sign. On Saturday, the gate will be open by 7 AM. The gate will be locked again just before 9 AM, please arrive on time.

Shooter check in will open at 8 AM in the pistol classroom across from the covered pavilion. There will be a shooters meeting at the pavilion at 8:45, with first shots to follow at 9 AM.

After the scores are finalized, we will tear down the stages and then hold the awards ceremony.

We will have bottled water at all of the safety areas, and lunch will be served at noon.

I look forward to shooting with all of you this weekend.

-Pat Jones