Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hi fellow competitive shooters,

When I just started my IPSC journey, I was eagerly looking for content on practical shooting techniques on the Internet.

I learned a lot from books (amongst others the Brian Enos book) and IPSC/USPSA shooters on Youtube, Vimeo, etc., but still sat on my hunger.

Several years on, I want return to the practical shooters community, especially the beginners.

For those who are interested, check out my "How To"-playlist on my Youtube-channel for IPSC techniques and training: shoot on the moven drop step, table starts, turns, and much more ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukvd3ESfdLI&list=PLXjC1DgEN0aR9-7GkdRIX_ERewHscZDIX&index=1

Enjoy!

DVC from Belgium!

Regards,

Stef

2 hours ago, StefVanHauwe said:

Hi fellow competitive shooters,

When I just started my IPSC journey, I was eagerly looking for content on practical shooting techniques on the Internet.

I learned a lot from books (amongst others the Brian Enos book) and IPSC/USPSA shooters on Youtube, Vimeo, etc., but still sat on my hunger.

Several years on, I want return to the practical shooters community, especially the beginners.

For those who are interested, check out my "How To"-playlist on my Youtube-channel for IPSC techniques and training: shoot on the moven drop step, table starts, turns, and much more ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukvd3ESfdLI&list=PLXjC1DgEN0aR9-7GkdRIX_ERewHscZDIX&index=1

Enjoy!

DVC from Belgium!

Regards,

Stef

It´s private.

2 hours ago, Blackstone45 said:

Hi, I think I've seen you post this on the IPSC Facebook group, it's good stuff, thanks for the content

You're right. I try to reach as many fellow shooters as possible. Thanks for the appreciation.