Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Generation DPP

rgunner1

Just reaching out to see how the new generation DPP with the new blue circuit board are holding out any failures as per the 1st generation green boards ? or is this design more robust? Please if you respond lets keep it on track and maybe how its mounted + slide plus round count.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 3/4/2022 at 8:27 PM, Practicalomaha said:

Now that enough time has passed. How are the newer up graded circuit boards on the DPP and reliability on them now?

Yeah I would like to know too. I got 2 of them bnib, still debating if I want to take the Cheap Open plunge yet. 

I now have 8 DPPs that I've acquired as time has gone on...   I've sent 2 back to the factory over 6 years of shooting these dots.  For the most part, I've found them to be extremely reliable.  Plus they have a lifetime warranty.   Most other dots have a 5 year warranty after it was manufactured.  

Edited by Bdh821

On 2/19/2021 at 11:18 AM, hiflyer51 said:

I have 4 DDP with the upgraded [blue] circuit board. No problems with any of them yet. Probably 15-20K rounds on two of them.

A year later still shooting USPSA CO with two of those guns and still no problems with any of my DDPs

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2022 at 8:25 AM, hiflyer51 said:

A year later still shooting USPSA CO with two of those guns and still no problems with any of my DDPs

That’s awesome. What gun do you have them on? Thinking about using the new ones for my legions