Apex 10 and other Mark 7 goodies

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SSGJohnV said:

No idea on that. I just know that ITAR approval on the Evo and Revo is a thing to consider.

I gave the ITAR reasoning for shipping the EVO out of the country and not the Apex, I was wondering the reason in NOT offering EVO sales in the US.  Margin I imagine.

• 2 weeks later...

on the feeder case there are holes as well as a metal clip I think it is in view of additional accessories to come such as for example a bullet feeder manufactured and sold by Lyman to replace the Mr bullet feeder.

Capture web_26-2-2021_95838_www.youtube.com.jpeg

3 hours ago, cool said:

on the feeder case there are holes as well as a metal clip I think it is in view of additional accessories to come such as for example a bullet feeder manufactured and sold by Lyman to replace the Mr bullet feeder.

Capture web_26-2-2021_95838_www.youtube.com.jpeg

I don't saw that before, nice job, i thinks you'r right. well done !

I am liking the look of this platform after having a 1050. As of now I can either shoot 300 rounds a week or load (pull the handle) 300 rounds a week but can't do both with my roasted shoulder. Reading between the lines it seems like the Apex 10 has dealt with some of the Evo/Revo issues? Getting this thing set up to run automated would be awesome. 

• 2 weeks later...