Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2021 Invictus Practical Mid-Atlantic Multi-Gun Championship

The 2021 Invictus Practical Mid-Atlantic Multi-Gun Championship in York PA, is June 12th and 13th, 2021.

This match is unique in the world of major outlaw 3 gun matches in several respects;

1. You can shoot the whole match in one day.  7 stages.

2. Prizes are all checks.  This means you don't have to stick around for a prize table.  If you shoot on Saturday you can go home Saturday night.

3. The prizes are generous.  We pay out 50% of the gross.  That is a lot of money.  Over $10,000 last year.

4. We give prizes way down the list in Tac Ops.  By using a modified Lewis class payout scheme if you pick your class correctly and shoot to the best of your ability you have a chance to win hundreds of dollars even if you are way towards the bottom.

5. We keep our squads to a reasonable size and there's not a lot of standing around.  We run our matches much more like USPSA than 3GN or typical outlaw matches.

This 7 stage match will fill up quickly.  Do not hesitate to sign up if you want your choice of days.

Registration is through Practiscore and will open on Feb. 1, 2021 at 8:00pm.

Paul Nowotarski

Match Director

2020 Invictus Practical MAMGC

On 2/1/2021 at 11:57 AM, pauln said:

The 2021 Invictus Practical Mid-Atlantic Multi-Gun Championship in York PA, is June 12th and 13th, 2021.

This match is unique in the world of major outlaw 3 gun matches in several respects;

1. You can shoot the whole match in one day.  7 stages.

2. Prizes are all checks.  This means you don't have to stick around for a prize table.  If you shoot on Saturday you can go home Saturday night.

3. The prizes are generous.  We pay out 50% of the gross.  That is a lot of money.  Over $10,000 last year.

4. We give prizes way down the list in Tac Ops.  By using a modified Lewis class payout scheme if you pick your class correctly and shoot to the best of your ability you have a chance to win hundreds of dollars even if you are way towards the bottom.

5. We keep our squads to a reasonable size and there's not a lot of standing around.  We run our matches much more like USPSA than 3GN or typical outlaw matches.

This 7 stage match will fill up quickly.  Do not hesitate to sign up if you want your choice of days.

Registration is through Practiscore and will open on Feb. 1, 2021 at 8:00pm.

Paul Nowotarski

Match Director

2020 Invictus Practical MAMGC

I cannot find this match on Practicscore. Is there anyway you can post a link?

Thanks 

4 minutes ago, Dan Sierpina said:

It's a great match. I'm on the other side of the country now, and will miss it.

Can you give me any insight into the projected finish percentage when signing up?  I don't quite understand how that works. 

I'm further south, and this match sounds like a lot of fun. I'm going to try and make it, work permitting anyhow

1 hour ago, Bw3375 said:

Can you give me any insight into the projected finish percentage when signing up?  I don't quite understand how that works. 

I'm further south, and this match sounds like a lot of fun. I'm going to try and make it, work permitting anyhow

If you're shooting Tactical, guess where you may finish with Greg Jordan as 100 percent. You can't break out of your chosen percentage. There are some very good shooters there, even if Greg should mess up. 

20 hours ago, MidnightRider said:

Can you guys help me out? This match would be my 3rd 3gun match I am a uspsa c in limited and low A in pcc. I have strong rifle skills what percentage should I sign up for?

Who have you shot against in the matches that you have shot? Are there any high finishers in large matches. How are you with a shotgun? Since PCC has not been in previous matches, disregard that, since it's not a USPSA match. Your pistol classification may be the best indicator. Oh, what division are you going to shoot?

3 hours ago, MidnightRider said:

Josh Tarrant is the biggest name I've shot with I believe. I can shoot a shotgun well I need to work on my loading .

70 or 80% if you're shooting really well by match time.  They will allow you to change your percentage on the morning of registration.