Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NAS3 ammo for my Shadows? L_tech?

lfine

Saw some L-Tech 124gr FMJ locally for sale at a good price which makes me wonder about it.  The technology seems good and the reviews I've seen for the HPs seemed very good but not much info out there on these FMJ. $500 for a case of 1000, lighter (for shipping), but reloading needs special dies. Disregarding reloading aspects (which is hard to do these days) anyone have any info? Would be nice to use if everything were perfect in my Shadow 2s but would like to hear if anyone has any real-world experience with NAS3s and with this brand especially. Thanks.

11 hours ago, lfine said:

Saw some L-Tech 124gr FMJ locally for sale at a good price which makes me wonder about it.  The technology seems good and the reviews I've seen for the HPs seemed very good but not much info out there on these FMJ. $500 for a case of 1000, lighter (for shipping), but reloading needs special dies. Disregarding reloading aspects (which is hard to do these days) anyone have any info? Would be nice to use if everything were perfect in my Shadow 2s but would like to hear if anyone has any real-world experience with NAS3s and with this brand especially. Thanks.

The NAS3 cases are awesome. I dont know the real reason more people, especially 9 major, use them. The dies are the only drawback but are great quality. You can pick them up with a magnet. 

Was going to try but price is now at $600 for a case of 1000. To reload would have to spend another $100 on their gear. Getting close to going rates around here for a case of brass. Would love to try this and see if I like it - I don't want to drop $600 and find out it's not for me - but I'm not aware of any place to even order a box with NAS3 cases these days.  If anyone does, give me a holler.  Or any other comments. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I have the dies and need brass. I ordered 1000 cases for my CZ bullshadow SAO. a few days ago. It's back ordered though. IF there is anyone that can get me just a hundo or 2 of these cases I need them for load dev and have pp$ ready - thx. 

Best of luck to all - I will report back when I get mine setup.