TS2

eerw

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, eerw said:

Green and the Bronze have more features

Do you have a good link or summary of the differences? 

The Blue model seems to check every box I wanted on a TS2 from the TS. Better checkering and deeper undercut. Kept a fixed rear and put on a fiber front so basically S2 sights which I love. S2 style safety, also love. 

18 hours ago, eerw said:

Looks like the green adds a thumb rest and the bronze adds hand fitting + thumb rest, maybe springs? 

I'm getting the blue unless there's something in the bronze no one is talking about. No need for a thumb rest and I can swap springs. 

36 minutes ago, ULshooter2491 said:

I can’t see the benefit of buying one of those over a TSO. It’s almost like they backtracked and just changed ergonomics of the slide. 

It's just a product line refresh to bring the TS in line with the flagship S2 product line. The only real change is aesthetics and naming conventions for the variations in the product line. If you're a TSO buyer then the standard TS2 isn't for you.

2 hours ago, ULshooter2491 said:

I can’t see the benefit of buying one of those over a TSO. It’s almost like they backtracked and just changed ergonomics of the slide. 

This is a TS replacement.

The TS2 Bronze looks like the TSO replacement.

On 1/14/2021 at 12:51 PM, regor said:

How has CZ still not addressed the horribly fit magwells? This is ridiculous. 

+1

I'm guessing the competition market is still relatively small compared to their typical market, I find it hard to believe they haven't heard the complaints about the magwell before, really thought this would be addressed as most of the other changes seem to be mainly aesthetic other than the grip shape, kinda disappointed as I've been trying to tell myself to hold off of buying something until how these come out, guess I'll keep waiting for the DWX lol.

Edited by hawaiifivebro

I bought a TSO late last year.  I was very concerned about what I was seeing with the magwell in pictures and videos.  But when I actually went to buy one, the magwell was actually pretty well blended with the frame.  Not perfect, but nothing that concerned me.  And not what I was seeing in photos and videos.  I assumed that the early versions were the ones that were so far off.  Strange to see pictures above with such a marked difference on a new model.

I had two of the latest "2019/2020 model" TSOs that updated the safety, mag release, and trigger guard.  Both had the same unblended magwell seen in this thread and elsewhere.

You must have good luck.

Edited by FALAR