Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BULL SHADOW on CZ75 SA frame questions...

MuayThaiJJ

Hey guys,

I'm planning on putting the BS on a 75B SA frame. I am coming from a Tac Sport, love the balance and longslide of the TS but the grip was just too bulky. Got some questions:

• How is the balance with a BS with a short dustcover frame?
  • Does anyone offset it with a heavy magwell? Is there a heavy magwell for the 75 series?
  • Is there fitting? I've read that there is little to no fitting required for the BS. There is maybe some light lapping/sanding on the bottom of the slide. But that's it.
  • What recoil system are you guys running? I've read it uses the same guide rod as the Tac Sport, SP-01, etc.

thanks!

N

I like the balance of the 75 frame ( short dustcover). feels about perfect to me

there is aluminum magwells. someone might make a brass version. but I dont think needed.

frames need some clearance in dustcover for the wider guide rod area of the bull slide

uses a specific A01/Bull Shadow guide rod.

uses CZ full length springs.

2 minutes ago, eerw said:

I like the balance of the 75 frame ( short dustcover). feels about perfect to me

there is aluminum magwells. someone might make a brass version. but I dont think needed.

frames need some clearance in dustcover for the wider guide rod area of the bull slide

uses a specific A01/Bull Shadow guide rod.

uses CZ full length springs.

Ah, thanks Stuart. I PMd you about other longslide options.

I am working with Alan @ Sprinco and we've found his recoil system works for all CZ-75 platforms: CZ-75, SP-01, Shadow 2, and Tactical Sport. Can we assume it would work with the Bull Shadow as well?

2 minutes ago, MuayThaiJJ said:

Ah, thanks Stuart. I PMd you about other longslide options.

I am working with Alan @ Sprinco and we've found his recoil system works for all CZ-75 platforms: CZ-75, SP-01, Shadow 2, and Tactical Sport. Can we assume it would work with the Bull Shadow as well?

I do not know. guide rod and plug similar to 1911