Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lack of P320’s

FF112173

Has anyone noticed an extreme lack of P320 models at their LGS? I’m helping out at mine and we haven’t seen one in a month. Just curious if everyone is seeing the same or our allocation is just not getting them. 

I've seen them pop up in stock but they go fast.  I just bought a P320 Scorpion AXG. Grey Guns released 3.  I bought it the MINUTE I saw the email.  Lucky I was on my computer when it came in, they were sold within minutes.  I got the 3rd of the 3

1316468750_SigAXG.thumb.jpg.64af9b45d95c0f8c6e8e39ea05737786.jpg

Got in on a group buy for P320 Legions in June '20 and still waiting for it to show up in January '21.  Tired of waiting so started looking.  Got one here from the Classified section that already had the Gray Guns competition kit installed.  Found a 2nd one at a Miami FL gun store that was slightly used, so grabbed both.

Finally got all the other competition parts, Sig Armorer trigger job and BarSto barrel completed on the primary.  Now just learning the new (to me) Carry Optics division guns.  The striker fired guns are quite a bit different than the 16 ounce trigger in the raceguns that were shot for 20+ years. 

BC

Other than the P365 and P365XL sigs don't sell in my area, but right now anything sells. My go to shop got a X5 legion in and lucky for me the owner and I are friends so he called me before he put it out.

8 hours ago, floater said:

Other than the P365 and P365XL sigs don't sell in my area, but right now anything sells. My go to shop got a X5 legion in and lucky for me the owner and I are friends so he called me before he put it out.

It's good to have friends in the right places.... congrats.

BC

Walked into a LGS last weekend and bought a p320 legion. They had 2 more in the back. They also seemed pretty stocked up on other p320 variants and other sigs in general. I think it really depends on location. 

On 1/13/2021 at 7:42 AM, Rich406 said:

Walked into a LGS last weekend and bought a p320 legion. They had 2 more in the back. They also seemed pretty stocked up on other p320 variants and other sigs in general. I think it really depends on location. 

ha, I wonder if they still have primers up there.  Over the summer a buddy  traveled to wyoming for work and sportsman's warehouse there had primers on the shelf.

3 hours ago, motosapiens said:

We pre-paid ours at our LGS (Hawktech arms in meridian, ID, a top-notch shop and big-time supporter of shooting sports). We waited 6-8 weeks but we got the next one that came in.

Hawktech IS top notch, you are lucky to have them, can say enough about how much they do for the shooting community, any time I'm in town got to stop in and pick something up, even if I don't need it. Support those that support us!!!

• 2 weeks later...