Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What extension does Lena Miculek use on her shotgun that she can take off for travel?

minnesota1

I saw a video with her and Jerry, she was using the 940 JM pro and it was a nordic components and it looked like it screwed onto the end of the factory 9rd mag tube.  They said they like that because you can take that part off and it makes it simpler to travel with.  Anyone know what that is?  What attachment nut does it use etc?  I couldn't find it on Nordic and I sent them an email awhile back and no one has responded.  Anyone know?  Where can you get it?

Thanks.

You're probably best served just asking Lena herself, just reach out on your preferred social media and I'm certain she'd be glad to help. Hell, I'm tempted to screen shot your post and ask on your behalf. 

Also, most tubes will do what you're asking about. I've had Nordic, Roth, and Briley tubes that I've used on shotguns with extensions I remove to fly with. 

18 hours ago, minnesota1 said:

I saw a video with her and Jerry, she was using the 940 JM pro and it was a nordic components and it looked like it screwed onto the end of the factory 9rd mag tube.  They said they like that because you can take that part off and it makes it simpler to travel with.  Anyone know what that is?  What attachment nut does it use etc?  I couldn't find it on Nordic and I sent them an email awhile back and no one has responded.  Anyone know?  Where can you get it?

Thanks.

Why don't you just get an MXT tube and extension nut from Nordic and make it easier instead of trying to adapt the OEM tube? It unscrews easily and you can pack it up for travel.  

16 hours ago, ecn515 said:

You're probably best served just asking Lena herself, just reach out on your preferred social media and I'm certain she'd be glad to help. Hell, I'm tempted to screen shot your post and ask on your behalf. 

Also, most tubes will do what you're asking about. I've had Nordic, Roth, and Briley tubes that I've used on shotguns with extensions I remove to fly with. 

I sent her a message on Facebook.  Thanks for the idea.