Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Matches Around Vegas

Hey all. Happy New Year.

My in-laws just moved to Vegas. Summerlin to be exact. We will be visiting them every few weeks and I'd like to shoot some matches out there during visits. I found a couple of clubs that host USPSA matches. Tropang and Silver State Shooting Club. 

Can anyone share info about the matches at these clubs? Are there any other clubs within a reasonable distance that hosts USPSA? Any level 2 or higher matches that I should look out for?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Just 80 miles NE on Interstate 15 is Mesquite Nevada, we have a club there that shoots Icore on the 2nd Saturday and USPSA on Sunday, then on the 3rd weekend on Sunday is all 8 stages of Steel Challenge, on the 4th weekend we have USPSA on both Saturday and Sunday. The matches are usually 5 stages including a classifier round count were about 150 but now we are trying to keep them around 100-110, match fees are $25 start time is 1st shots at 9 am Nevada time. The club name is MESQUITE MAYHEM SHOOTERS SOCIETY and all of our matches can be found on Practiscore and we are on MeWe and Facebook.

Edited by mchapman