Jump to content
Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Let’s see your PCC blaster


Recommended Posts

Let’s see them..be neat to see everyone’s setup...I’m always looking for neat/useful accessories..

 

I got 3 JP’s GMR-15’s- one comp ready with vertical port comp, one comp ready with 3-port comp and a ultra lite. All three wear hiperfire triggers. Main gun I’m running 24C trigger, 45/90 safety, Taylorfreelance mag well, Holosun 510C GR, RTS2 on 45 mount, and Smoke Composite stock. Waiting on tool from JP so I can install Smoke 12” hand guard. These guns simply run...

70BD2784-BA9D-4306-A8A2-2FBEDC58D2A8.jpeg

Edited by falconpilot
Link to comment

LOWER:

  • Lower receiver: PSA Billet PX- 9, Gen 2, 
  • FCG: Geissele G2S 2 Stage 
  • Safety: Elfman Tactical Ambi Push Button Speed Safety
  • Grip:  Magpul MOE-K2 Pistol Grip, FDE
  • Magwell: Techwell Magwell
  • Stock: Magpul CTR Collapsible Mil-Spec , FDE
  • Buffer Tube: PSA 6 Position Adjustable (Mil-spec)
  • Mag Release: Odin Works XGMR (Extended Glock Mag Release), FDE

UPPER:

  • Upper Receiver:  Spikes Tactical Slick Side Flat Top (Cerakoted FDE)
  • Charging Handle: Geissele Super Charging Handle, Desert Dirt
  • Barrel: Taccom3g ULW Ramped  (top & bottom ramped) Barrel (5.25” Barrel , 16” OAL)
  • Taccom ESS (Extreme Short Stroke) bolt - 14.4oz, NiBo coated.  
  • Hand guard: Foxtrot Mike Ultra Light 15” Free Float- M-LOK (Cerakoted FDE)
  • Arisaka M-Lok Finger Stop

OPTIC(s):

  • Primary: Vortex Spitfire 1X Prism Scope
  • Secondary: Vortex Venom 6 MOA dot on Midwest Industries  45 degree offset mount

943FBB87-6D7D-45AE-88C7-9EC3A0112A13.jpeg

Edited by mitommy
Link to comment

Sig MPX Competition

 

Aftermarket parts:

- Raptor charging handle

- Odin works extended magazine buttons

- Bottom Feeder magwell

- Hiperfire Eclipse trigger

- Leupold DPP 2.5moa

- Magpul K2 grip

- buffer tube conversion w/ Hogue Overmold stock

- CT CMR-206 I think..  I never use it.

 

Internals are 100% stock...  except for the trigger

 

1872FCFD-6DEE-4D54-BDA3-4AED3AFFA445.jpeg.dfa71f45062fb81a475bb1820baac557.jpeg

Link to comment

My latest PCC is a Taccom ULW upper with a 5.25" barrel  ... Taccom  bolt & carbon fiber handguard... Spikes 9mm lower.. Hiper Fire competition trigger.. Blitzkrieg hydraulic buffer.. MFT Battle Link stock.. Techwell magwell ...  Holosun 510C optic ..

newest PCC.jpg

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Blockader said:

Wish I could post videos easier here. 

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIg22cQp4fx/?igshid=1ejpt91hlabqw

I was soooo sooo close to doing a Max PCC build as a backup gun after shooting a friends.  It didnt make sense to have a MPX and glock mag PCC as a backup...  so I bought a second MPX.  I will say if I had to do it all over again, I probably wouldn't get a MPX.  I also have a 8" SBR colt mag PCC that collects dust.

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Bdh821 said:

was soooo sooo close to doing a Max PCC build as a backup gun after shooting a friends.  It didnt make sense to have a MPX and glock mag PCC as a backup...  so I bought a second MPX.  I will say if I had to do it all over again, I probably wouldn't get a MPX.  I also have a 8" SBR colt mag PCC that collects dust

Bdh821, it didn't make sense but I couldn't resist!

 

16093798246271.jpg

Link to comment
20 hours ago, Ner said:

#blaster  #do_not_ask

 

 

A curious build.  I can guess that ball is a weight?  A few guys at the range fabricated their own, but I never thought of using a recycled "Buzz Ballz" liquor jar as a host ; )

Just kidding ofcourse, I too am curious how that ball is fabricated and whats inside.  Its very clean.

 

and speaking of interesting, the magic rocks and the T-rex skull on the floor certainly catches the eye.

 

Thanks to all for sharing pics.

Link to comment
On 12/30/2020 at 9:00 PM, mxj23 said:

Bdh821, it didn't make sense but I couldn't resist!

 

16093798246271.jpg

I dont blame you.  Sweet setup for sure!  Which one do you prefer to shoot?  What BCG and buffer system are you using? Also, be careful with the hiperfire shoe on the trigger.  It's technically outside the rules to have the shoe on.  Reason being is the trigger shoe is wider than the trigger guard.  I never installed the shoe because of that.

Edited by Bdh821
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Bdh821 said:

Also, be careful with the hiperfire shoe on the trigger.  It's technically outside the rules to have the shoe on.  Reason being is the trigger shoe is wider than the trigger guard. 

This is only true for some lowers.  The HyperFire shoe works with a Lead Star lower.

 

BC

Link to comment
26 minutes ago, BillChunn said:

This is only true for some lowers.  The HyperFire shoe works with a Lead Star lower.

 

BC

I was specifically talking about the MPX.  I should have specified that though.  Thanks! 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Bdh821 said:

I dont blame you.  Sweet setup for sure!  Which one do you prefer to shoot?  What BCG and buffer system are you using? Also, be careful with the hiperfire shoe on the trigger.  It's technically outside the rules to have the shoe on.  Reason being is the trigger shoe is wider than the trigger guard.  I never installed the shoe because of that.

I don't have that many rounds through it yet but it definitely has a lot of potential, right now it has same buffer setup from my old ulw barrel (5015 buffer,jp 308 carbine spring, short stroke spacer) and it shoots pretty soft, not mpx soft though, hoping to try Max's setup soon

Local match director did ask me about the trigger shoe, ive always ran it but I've only shot one major, thanks for the heads up though!

Link to comment
2 hours ago, mxj23 said:

I don't have that many rounds through it yet but it definitely has a lot of potential, right now it has same buffer setup from my old ulw barrel (5015 buffer,jp 308 carbine spring, short stroke spacer) and it shoots pretty soft, not mpx soft though, hoping to try Max's setup soon

Local match director did ask me about the trigger shoe, ive always ran it but I've only shot one major, thanks for the heads up though!

I'm told to make the Max upper shoot as soft as I've felt it needs

 

Iron city Mohawk 3.0 or something similar as idk this market...

RB5020SS buffer system

A5 buffer tube 

308 carbine spring

 

 

When I shot my buddy's setup like that, it was as soft as my MPX

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...