Jump to content
Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ 97B race holster?


Bakerjd
 Share

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know of a race holster that will fit the CZ 97B? Being as L10 is really not a thing anymore and people who do shoot it use a 2011 anyways nobody lists the 97B as a pistol that would fit. I'm hoping someone here might know if one would work. Would need to be left handed. Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/21/2020 at 12:31 AM, Bakerjd said:

Does anyone know of a race holster that will fit the CZ 97B? Being as L10 is really not a thing anymore and people who do shoot it use a 2011 anyways nobody lists the 97B as a pistol that would fit. I'm hoping someone here might know if one would work. Would need to be left handed. Thanks.

It looks to have the same trigger guard shape as the 75b. I don't have one to test but I would guess any race holster that fits the 75b will fit the 97b. You could try emailing DAA and ask if their 75b insert for the Alpha-X will fit the 97b. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, regor said:

It looks to have the same trigger guard shape as the 75b. I don't have one to test but I would guess any race holster that fits the 75b will fit the 97b. You could try emailing DAA and ask if their 75b insert for the Alpha-X will fit the 97b. 

Good idea!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
On 12/21/2020 at 3:31 AM, Bakerjd said:

Being as L10 is really not a thing anymore

 

Why not use it for Production?  Easy peasy to make PF with some seriously soft shooting loads.

 

If CO had stayed at 10 rounds, it would also be a contender.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SGT_Schultz said:

 

Why not use it for Production?  Easy peasy to make PF with some seriously soft shooting loads.

 

If CO had stayed at 10 rounds, it would also be a contender.

45acp and very soft shooting? Ohh really?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bakerjd said:

45acp and very soft shooting? Ohh really?

Nicely weighted gun with a 230gr bullet moving at right around 580FPS to make minor with a little cushion.  Very soft shooting.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bakerjd said:

45acp and very soft shooting? Ohh really?

 

Really

 

Cowboy action shooting doesn't have a PF, quite the opposite in fact.  They have a max muzzle velocity for the approved cartridges.

 

The 45 Long Colt loads used in that game are almost pellet gun like in recoil.  Obviously revolvers don't care about lack of recoil, so you might have to find the right combination of MV and recoil spring rate to make a semiauto work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...