Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gold Custom Eric - Need parts direction

Banacek

Hello, 

New Tanfaglio 9mm Major owner, looking for pointers and website links

Searching the forum is not fruitful.  I am looking for the sight mount and sight ideas for the Gold Custom Eric (2007).  Also, besides Henning, who else works on tuning the guns, this trigger is not as good as my CZ TSO.  Also, looking for all the other items I need to deck this out as a USPSA race gun.  So, I need magazines 3-4 140mm and at least one 170mm.  Also need known good load data for these.  I prefer Hodgdon Longshot and 124gr bullets since I used that in my STI DVC and have a lot of both.  

Thanks!

https://christiansencomponents.com/ has a few toni system parts.

MBX Magazines are available in the 170s again.  I just got a couple and and working out the bugs.  It seems they like a longer stroke, so I may wind up stroking my gun just for feeding.  I did not look to see if they have 155s or 140s in stock - I use factory 17 round magazines with Henning extensions.  I'm not hugely happy with that solution, but for the time being it 'works for me!'

Patriot Defense has already been discussed.

I have ordered parts from https://www.ericgrauffelonlineshop.com/en/133-tanfoglio-parts-?page=1 and gotten them just fine.  

I have a Cheely 90deg setback for a Cmore that I got from a feller on here.  Not sure how often those come available these days.  There are other options.

Same feller has a comp that is a bit more better than the factory comp but I can't speak to availability....  I'm sure John will pipe up here shortly.