Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SRO adapter plate for non Legion X5

Trader

I used the rmr plate on my non-legion x5but had problems with the SRO. The shroud on the SRO was pushed so far forward that it caused feeding issues for me. The brass would bounce back towards the ejection port and cause issues. Ended up ditching the SRO for the Romeo 3 max. Still sits far forward but no shroud protruding forward. 

2 hours ago, ejevans45 said:

I used the rmr plate on my non-legion x5but had problems with the SRO. The shroud on the SRO was pushed so far forward that it caused feeding issues for me. The brass would bounce back towards the ejection port and cause issues. Ended up ditching the SRO for the Romeo 3 max. Still sits far forward but no shroud protruding forward. 

For what it’s worth the new Springr Precision SRO plates for the X5 mount the SRO further back away from the ejection port. The first gen plates did have the front of the SRO hover over the very back of the port ever so slightly. With that said I did not ever have issues with the first gen plate of ejecting brass smacking the optic.