Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stage or drill templates in the Practiscore Log App

Chills1994

Hi all!

I am just wondering if there are stage or drill templates in the Practiscore Log App so you can track your progress.

For example, if you were practicing the Steel Challenge stage Smoke and Hope, and you had an AMG timer, would it automatically save your times, your draw to the first target, then the transition to the second target, so on and so forth, until you hit the stop plate?

Or another example, if you shot the El Prez classifier, would it like know after the 6th shot that you are doing a magazine reload?

Then later on you could review your times and figure out what you need to work on (i.e. the turn and draw, or the mag reload).

TIA

In the plans.

In the mean time you can create "drill" tags for each drill and use those to tag your runs. Don't really need targets or round counts to time your practice runs. And you can mark bad runs with another tag.

57 minutes ago, euxx said:

In the plans.

In the mean time you can create "drill" tags for each drill and use those to tag your runs. Don't really need targets or round counts to time your practice runs. And you can mark bad runs with another tag.

Awesome!

Thank you sir!

I asked Santa for a new timer for Christmas, so we’ll see.

🙂

• 3 months later...