Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Primers

Also talk to the folks you shoot with - especially if they are older - A guy who shoots in my monthly match knows I reload because after each match he would see me picking up brass that is left on the ground. He told me he was getting out of reloading and was sending his Dillon 450 (yes he confirmed he had a Dillon 450 press) to his grandson along with his extra lead and brass but could not ship the primers or powders. Offered me the primers he had for $30.00 per thousand.....Needless to say I was able to pick up some spp, lpp, and lpp-magnum. Funny thing - he had several ziplock bags that had several hundred loose primers in them that he said he could not remember the size or brand or type that he offered to me but I passed on those....and all of his powder canisters had been opened and used so not knowing for certainty that the powder inside was just that powder I also passed on the 6 open containers of various powders at $15 per container.....

On 12/8/2020 at 7:57 PM, Sigarmsp226 said:

RIFLMAO - That one made me laugh out loud

indeed!  blotd (best laugh of the day)

in the last two months since i've been looking in earnest, i've gotten 1k at about $70 delivered, because shipping and hazmat doubled the base price since they limit to 1 box.

almost had another k at basspro, all the way thru checkout and hit 'place order' and then it said OOS.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They`ll start trickling in just before the internet goes dark with buying anything firearms related.

I`m all set. I`ve been awake since clinton was elected the first time. Use one, buy two to replace it.

Edited by vince