Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CK Arms sold to MPA?

Shootinblanks

I hope that means I'll finally get the firing pin stop I ordered like 8 months ago. I've emailed them so many times, they've all been ignored. I think if I did get it, if just chuck it in the trash now.

3 hours ago, nhyrum said:

I hope that means I'll finally get the firing pin stop I ordered like 8 months ago. I've emailed them so many times, they've all been ignored. I think if I did get it, if just chuck it in the trash now.

Order one from Cheely Custom.  Good stuff and every time I order from Matt it comes in less than a week.  Plus, he answers the telephone.

6 hours ago, nhyrum said:

Why would you wait 8 months for a FPS? Cheely, EGW, Wislon are all in stock at shooters connection or direct from them. 

40 minutes ago, Bakerjd said:

Why would you wait 8 months for a FPS? Cheely, EGW, Wislon are all in stock at shooters connection or direct from them. 

Nobody in their right mind would wait that long

13 hours ago, zzt said:

Order one from Cheely Custom.  Good stuff and every time I order from Matt it comes in less than a week.  Plus, he answers the telephone.

i second this, matt is the nicest guy. hes always responsive and ontop of that you could email him completely unrelated questions about custom builds and he always gives you an honest answer even if hes not the builder youre using

9 hours ago, ima45dv8 said:

Maybe someone with a certain brand loyalty would.

Not saying I would, but some might. They have to live with that decision.

If they did their research they would know Matt CHEELY most likely made it anyway. After they split Matt continued to make the small parts for a while. 
Bobby would have answered this guy promptly unless there is more to the story.

16 hours ago, Sarge said:

If they did their research they would know Matt CHEELY most likely made it anyway. After they split Matt continued to make the small parts for a while. 
Bobby would have answered this guy promptly unless there is more to the story.

I'm 95% sure Matt Cheely makes most of the CK parts. 

8 hours ago, scooterj said:

MPA bought the rights to part of the CKArms line. 

With the exception of fire control parts, all parts are being made in house between MPA & CKArms shops. 

That's cool. Not too worried. Bobby has answered many a gunsmithing question for me. I hope this works out for him. 

• 2 weeks later...