Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock certificate- How long to receive gun?

ejevans45

I bought a cert from a friend last year. The order was put in early July. It came the end of October. Talking to others, it would seem my experience was on the fast side of things. I’m sure it’s a whole different ballgame this year...

It also depends on which model you select.  The high selling ones are going to take longer.  At a GSSF match this past summer, the standing joke from the Glock match support staff was "shipping sometime next year" as absolutely everything they had coming off the lines was sold.

BC

2 minutes ago, ejevans45 said:

That’s what I was afraid of. I was trying to sell it to a few guys local but none of them wanted to wait very long. Guess I will just order something that will sell and put it up when it comes in. 

Discount it and sell it here. 

Blue Label dealer near me accepts GSSF coupons and pistol certificates, they even offer upgrades not on the certificate. G45MOS, G43X and G48MOS were all in stock. Walk out with gun same day. Suggest you try that route first before sending in. My last send it in (Blue label dealer did not have it in stock G21SF), was 16 weeks this past summer.

Edited by Umbrarian

Sent one in recently and they received it on 11/13.  Talked to them today and was told it's scheduled to ship mid-February.  So that's about 12 weeks for a G17/5, which fits the 3-4 month delivery time others have experienced.

1 hour ago, Umbrarian said:

Blue Label dealer near me accepts GSSF coupons and pistol certificates, they even offer upgrades not on the certificate. G45MOS, G43X and G48MOS were all in stock. Walk out with gun same day. Suggest you try that route first before sending in. My last send it in (Blue label dealer did not have it in stock G21SF), was 16 weeks this past summer.

Same here normally in and out with your Glock in 15 minutes.

2 hours ago, JBP55 said:

Same here normally in and out with your Glock in 15 minutes.

JBP55, who locally accepts Glock certs?  I didn't even know that was possible.  That would certainly help should I ever end up with another Glock match prize.

Thanks for bringing this up!

I'm not sure they accept the free glock certs, most accept the annual discount coupons. My local blue label dealer charges 20 more than the discount sheet for the transfer but it's still usually cheaper than most.

I put a g48 on order with one of my certs in August and it came a couple weeks later. Also had a g17 there that no one wanted so scooped that up too.

Im first in like for the 48mos when they get them in but was told glock is sending out all their regular 48s first.

On 12/3/2020 at 8:49 PM, sdrr72 said:

JBP55, who locally accepts Glock certs?  I didn't even know that was possible.  That would certainly help should I ever end up with another Glock match prize.

Thanks for bringing this up!

Baton Rouge Police Supply and possibly Practical Tactical which is a new Blue Label Distributor in Baton Rouge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Mine took just about 12 weeks to the day.  It even had a note on the invoice that came with it not to ship before a certain date.  From what I've seen, you can expect 3-4 months for most of the common stuff, but longer for high demand items.