Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Savage stock options- AICS mags

Revamping a Savage 110 I have to go more lighter, less PRS. Want to get away from the chassis that's on it, but I need a stock that will take AICS Magpul mags. Any suggestions? I saw Magpul was coming out with one this year, but not sure what happened with that. 

IMG_20201012_103113.jpg

Edited by sstephns

Stockade is good if you don’t mind waiting for a custom, Kevin is top notch with some good options, will Inlet for their aics compatible bottom metal. 
HS or a bell and Carlson comes stock with inletting for bottom metal take aics mags. 
manners makes some savage inlets with bottom metal that takes aics style too. 

I have all the above, all with pros and cons. Happy to chat more if you want more info, fell free to pm me.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/2/2020 at 8:33 PM, sstephns said:

Want to get away from the chassis that's on it, but I need a stock that will take AICS Magpul mags.

If you want a different chassis, Kinetic Research has an option for you: https://kineticresearchgroup.com/product/180-alpha-chassis/

If you want a fiberglass stock, you'll have to do the inletting for an aftermarket AICS bottom metal yourself or find a gunsmith/stockmaker to do it for you.

• 3 weeks later...

I dropped my Remington 5R onto the KRG Bravo so that I could go to AICS mags and I love the set up...KRG shipped my stock and accessories within three days of me placing my order on line...Great company and I really like the Bravo stock for my use...