Jump to content
Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Coated Bullets in stock anywhere?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, ysrracer said:

 

1,000?, you should have ordered 10,000 :)

They have been in stock...but it's because they are pretty expensive. ;). I bought 1K at the start of all this but then was able to find coated, they are HALF the cost.  ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Chutist said:

They have been in stock...but it's because they are pretty expensive. ;). I bought 1K at the start of all this but then was able to find coated, they are HALF the cost.  ;)

 

Half the cost? Where I'm interested !!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ysrracer said:

 

Half the cost? Where I'm interested !!

Ordered a case a month ago. Somebody sent me a link for a case,  I would credit them but I've slept since then and don't remember. LOL!

It's the same place zzt posted:

https://www.kingshooters.com/bullets-pc-bullets-not-ammunition-/80-9mm-3014

Edited by Chutist
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chutist said:

and that's why I got out of Kalifornia... ;)

 

 

I love living in California...

 

(They make me say that, or they'll take away my internet :) )

 

.

Edited by ysrracer
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Blue Bullets is getting caught up, my order took about 4 weeks. I do know Montana Gold is selling at an incredible rate.

 

In the end it will not matter, if we cannot buy primers I suppose we can throw the bullets for sport.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mont1120 said:

Blue Bullets is getting caught up, my order took about 4 weeks. I do know Montana Gold is selling at an incredible rate.

 

In the end it will not matter, if we cannot buy primers I suppose we can throw the bullets for sport.

I am 4 weeks-

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2020 at 4:13 AM, mont1120 said:

 

In the end it will not matter, if we cannot buy primers I suppose we can throw the bullets for sport.

I think I still have my old Wrist Rocket. 😄 We’ll see who remembers those. 

Edited by Farmer
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2020 at 8:45 PM, zombywoof said:

Blues are shipping fairly quick, they are just getting stuck in shipping right now.

When you say quick do you have a time frame?

I am 6 weeks out on an order. They state 12 weeks.

Edited by Rolex
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rolex said:

When you say quick do you have a time frame?

I am 6 weeks out on an order. They state 12 weeks.

They changed it to 14-16 weeks. When I ordered it said 10-12. So even on previous orders that were 10-12 when ordered, are now moved to 14-16. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...