Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Eemann Tech Flat DA/SA Trigger

TheIceman93

Has anyone tried the Eemann Tech Flat DA/SA Trigger? I think it's pretty new but it looks like a nice offering. Just curious. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrPfvRPys44

122843220_991377888026826_60846834226174

I'm not really familiar with this company. Anyone have experience with their other offerings? 

2 minutes ago, TheIceman93 said:

Has anyone tried the Eemann Tech Flat DA/SA Trigger? I think it's pretty new but it looks like a nice offering. Just curious. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrPfvRPys44

I'm not really familiar with this company. Anyone have experience with their other offerings? 

Everything I ordered from them was of good quality. Mostly the springs. Regarding this trigger in pic. how are you going to press it with your finger? Maybe with a pencil ? 😉

6 minutes ago, yigal said:

Everything I ordered from them was of good quality. Mostly the springs. Regarding this trigger in pic. how are you going to press it with your finger? Maybe with a pencil ? 😉

Not sure I understand. Does it look too thin? 

eemann-tech-competition-flat-sa-da-trigg

Edited by TheIceman93

It looks like they had to push the trigger out in DA to get it to present flat in SA. In comparison, the CZC Straight DA/SA Trigger presents at an angle in SA because they wanted it to not kick so far forward in DA. The CZC Straight Trigger also makes use of the Short Reach DA disconector, this moves the at rest DA trigger position rearward so that it dose not kick out so far.

It would b interesting to see the Eemann Tech Flat DA/SA Trigger installed with a Short Reach / Reach Reduction disconector, to see how much the Trigger angle would be reduced in DA.

Thank you for the pics OP.

• 1 month later...