Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

If you were to start over now knowing what you do about reloading...

Mancolt

15 minutes ago, Mancolt said:

I assume you mean like the case feeders and bullet feeders? Only the casefeeder appears to be included with the RL1100 and M7. I always assumed it was an add-on for both of those, but that at least helps to justify the $2k and $3k price tags, respectively.

Even still, I would expect Frankford's Casefeeder option to be less than Dillon's, and still to come in at $1k or less (w/casefeeder, but without bullet feeder) given their press is so much less expensive. Whether it works as well (and for that matter, the FX-10 itself) remains to be seen.

I think Natchez has or had the press and accessories listed as well as press but shows out of stock. I want to say the feeders were like $250 each.

It will definitely change the market a bit if it works well and has a good track record for a few years.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen it mentioned in a few posts but I will say that the DAA Bullet-dropper and primer collator made the biggest difference in my reloading efficiency.  Should have bought a dropper years ago…. Have been running a 650 since 94. Would not buy a press with less than 6 stations today, the bullet dropper really made me want to move to a 1050 or Mk7.

On 6/9/2021 at 4:42 PM, Intheshaw1 said:

I think Natchez has or had the press and accessories listed as well as press but shows out of stock. I want to say the feeders were like $250 each.

It will definitely change the market a bit if it works well and has a good track record for a few years.

Good find: https://outdoors.natchezss.com/search?w=frankford f10 Press is $650, toolheads are $103, Case Feeder $196, Bullet Feeder $380, Shell Plates $72 each.

7 hours ago, Kirkster said:

I have seen it mentioned in a few posts but I will say that the DAA Bullet-dropper and primer collator made the biggest difference in my reloading efficiency.  Should have bought a dropper years ago…. Have been running a 650 since 94. Would not buy a press with less than 6 stations today, the bullet dropper really made me want to move to a 1050 or Mk7.

I agree, although I started with an XL750 and added the bullet feeder and primer collator almost from the start. I did my first 200 or so without just so I could learn the process, but added them almost immediately and haven't looked back.

• 2 weeks later...