Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Darrell's Latest 9mm Load Data in Excel format

Darrell

Ok guys, I'm posting my latest revision of my load data spreadsheet. I only included 9mm so I was able upload it as an excel spreadsheet instead of a zip file. 

I added my CZ-TSO and S&W 929 to it, and on the next revision I'll be doing load testing on my new Ed Brown Fueled M&P 9mm, and may also add my Sig 226 Legion and P320 X5 Legion when I have time.

Enjoy, hope this help many of you save money on powder and bullets.

Darrell's 9mm Load Data rev 11_20.xlsx

HOGRIDER: Don't doubt you. I just don't see any on MY converted version. No complaint, except I wish it was it old .xls format so the odds of conversion errors would be smaller. Not Poster's issue, mine.

22 hours ago, HOGRIDER said:

More than a dozen individual pistol sheets showing in my file.............

Pistol Sheets.png

NOYLJ, I don't understand what you are talking about. There is no guns sheet, what I meant was if you if you open it up in excel, you click on each tab like DW PM9 or EAA limited etc and you see what I tested in that gun. The sheet you have displaying is just a notes for myself and what  factory ammo OAL and Crimp is along with the bullet diameter and length of the bullet itself to compare volume in case at that seating depth. I could have remove that sheet for people who don't understand. If you still having issues opening it then PM an email address and I'll send you the xlsx. file. I put this out to help people with a starting point so as not to waste money on powder and bullets on loads that don't work worth a darn. You can sort by any column if you looking for something in particular like most accurate load in that gun. Some of the test were done before I had a Ransom rest, or benched if I didn't have inserts for that gun. It is a work in progress.

Edited by Darrell

4 hours ago, noylj said:

HOGRIDER: Don't doubt you. I just don't see any on MY converted version. No complaint, except I wish it was it old .xls format so the odds of conversion errors would be smaller. Not Poster's issue, mine.

noylj:

I'm still a bit confused on what's going on with YOUR converted version.......................if you want it in .xls format, just make a copy and change the saved file from .xlsx format to .xls!  

If all else fails, take Darrell up on his gracious offer to send you whatever format you may need!

I for one truly appreciate Darrell's time and troubles for providing us such an extensive compilation of PROVEN load data!

🤔

You know, it just isn't worth it.

I don't care. My conversion was bad. That is all. 

Apple Numbers did a poor conversion. Went back, and Open Office did a good conversion.

Edited by noylj