Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Problems with the new enos website

I just realized that the website look has changed on my iPhone. There’s no spot to log in and check my PMs or even click to see my threads that I’ve posted. 

anyone else have this issue? Even when I log in, I have to google “Brian enos forum log in” and it takes me to the spot to log in. 

I am having all the same problems from my iPhone as well. I never noticed them before because I used Tapatalk for this forum, but now that Tapatalk isn’t working I’ve been forced to use Firefox on my iPhone and it’s a mess. 

at home I use Firefox on a windows pc and it works fine. 

36 minutes ago, Cuz said:

I am having all the same problems from my iPhone as well. I never noticed them before because I used Tapatalk for this forum, but now that Tapatalk isn’t working I’ve been forced to use Firefox on my iPhone and it’s a mess. 

at home I use Firefox on a windows pc and it works fine. 

I’m glad it isn’t a 1 off the. 

15 minutes ago, Atlasguy321 said:

I’m glad it isn’t a 1 off the. 

Not just you. “A mess” is putting it lightly. 
  You have to use a separate link to find messages. As far as logging in I found the easiest way is to try to reply to a post when you come to the forums. It will prompt you to log in to be part of the conversation.

You also can’t mark forum read either.🙄

4 hours ago, Atlasguy321 said:

I just realized that the website look has changed on my iPhone. There’s no spot to log in and check my PMs or even click to see my threads that I’ve posted. 

anyone else have this issue? Even when I log in, I have to google “Brian enos forum log in” and it takes me to the spot to log in. 

This was posted in another thread as a workaround to get PMs on mobile devices:

https://forums.brianenos.com/messenger/

On 11/17/2020 at 6:18 AM, Atlasguy321 said:

Also, is the email address in your profile still active? If so you would at least get the notification of who PMs you and what it's about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Farmer said:

There’s email? I don’t see pm’s unless they pop up when I open BE. Also mine just stays signed in. IOS. 

They’re talking about the message from Brianenos.com that shows up in your account when someone sends you a PM.

This requires you to have that notification turned on in your settings here in the forum, obviously.

To view your waiting messages on a mobile device, you have to either click the link in that email, or go directly to the /messenger URL posted above.

Just like you can only see your pending notifications by going to forum.brianenos.com/notifications

Edited by MemphisMechanic

That’s funny, that link you posted goes to the “can’t open page because can’t find server” page. 
Beginning to think the writers of all theses programs are a bunch of Anti’s.