Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TS 2

Nolf1344

I know for sure he put a flashlight on for weight on his frame, I'm saying entirely separate from that, I'm almost positive there is/was someone that was testing and using weights on their slide with a noticeable amount of success with their .40 gun.

Edited by hawaiifivebro

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/4/2020 at 7:08 AM, hawaiifivebro said:

Didn't Vogel throw weight on his limited gun slide to slow it down and help recoil a touch?  Thought I saw an IG post from someone else as well, could be crazy idk.

Yes, I saw that as well. It was a slide mounted weight.

Not to be confused with the light that he filled with shot and attached to frame.

• 3 months later...

I've sent an email to CZ to see if the other two models will be imported and never received an answer. Does anyone have any insight if they will be available? I did post a thread and got a reply that they wasn't but wanted to see if anyone else has heard anything.

• 2 weeks later...

I fondled the base blue TS2 model at my LGS today and it seems a lot like my previous TSO with some very minor changes.  Metal trigger (not poly as I assumed it would be), great trigger break, non existent trigger reset (like nothing discernible at all), and a few hundred less than I paid for my TSO.  It’s great for what it is but so focused on IPSC classes that I don’t see much demand for it here in the US.  

For folks who aren’t adamant about having a 2011, it would make a great purchase for range use if you have larger hands.  If you do have smaller hands, a Shadow 2 SAO seems just as well fit for $500 less and will serve the same purpose (but a less good trigger).   

On 4/3/2021 at 10:33 PM, uhmeebuh said:

I fondled the base blue TS2 model at my LGS today and it seems a lot like my previous TSO with some very minor changes.  Metal trigger (not poly as I assumed it would be), great trigger break, non existent trigger reset (like nothing discernible at all), and a few hundred less than I paid for my TSO.  It’s great for what it is but so focused on IPSC classes that I don’t see much demand for it here in the US.  

For folks who aren’t adamant about having a 2011, it would make a great purchase for range use if you have larger hands.  If you do have smaller hands, a Shadow 2 SAO seems just as well fit for $500 less and will serve the same purpose (but a less good trigger).   

If they cared about the U.S. market, I think they would have released a .40 as well. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Superkaratemonkeyfighter said:

Any word on a .40 Version being released ?

Judging by CZ's websites, it doesn't seem to be soon. CZ's European site CZ TS 2 series (czub.cz) only lists 9mm model available in three versions (standard, racing green, deep bronze), while their US site CZ TS 2 | CZ-USA only lists the 9mm model and only in the standard version.

As a side note, based on the description, the Deep Bronze version has replaced the "Orange" designation. So, instead of coming out with a "TS2 Orange", they now call it TS2 Deep Bronze. The Racing Green is the standard model with added thumb rest, shadow 2 mag release, and height-adjustable rear sight. I have the standard model and put CZ TS adjustable sights on and mags got extended base pads and spring kits, all from CZC. I absolutely love the gun. Trigger was 1lb 10oz out of the box.

• 5 weeks later...