Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock master owners, where's the match videos?

waktasz

I have one. Shot one match this year and I was one of the only times I’ve shot the gun so I can’t really comment much to be honest. I like it more than the stock 2 I used to own. I’m putting a dot on a dovetail mount to shoot carry op with it for the ne t year or so. s#!tty match vid of 3 stages but hey you asked for it 

(edited to upload a better resolution video)

Edited by Shmella

It's no different internally than any other DA/SA Tanfoglio. My DA is probably 6.5 or 7, honestly that's just a guess since I can't measure over 5lbs with my crappy gauge. SA is 2lbs. Very little pretravel 

2 hours ago, Shmella said:

I have one. Shot one match this year and I was one of the only times I’ve shot the gun so I can’t really comment much to be honest. I like it more than the stock 2 I used to own. I’m putting a dot on a dovetail mount to shoot carry op with it for the ne t year or so. s#!tty match vid of 3 stages but hey you asked for it 

(edited to upload a better resolution video)

Nice

3 hours ago, KlausN said:

Can you comment on the DA pull, quality and weight?  Also is there a defined wall for the SA to allow prepping the trigger during recoil? 

Yea there’s no difference in these guns trigger mechanisms than any other da/da tanfo. Mine was worked over by patriot defense so it’s got a decent trigger now but  if I had more free time I would have just done a home brew polishing trigger job with the Memphis vids.

Also the match was mandatory mask to play. It was the first and last match I’ll shout that has a mask mandate. In the middle of July too... that mask was gross in short time 

• 2 weeks later...