Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RO Fatally Shot

11 minutes ago, GringoBandito said:

That is terrible news. Are there any details of what happened? 

Haven’t heard anything other than what the link provides

I’m from Western New York and for now the word is that the competitor was reloading during the stage, dropped his gun which went off and killed the RO. I just shot a match with the RO and his son a couple of weeks ago. Tragic. 

58 minutes ago, Hdiamond said: this makes me think long and hard about positioning and things outside my control. 

It’s sheer bad luck with where one stands etc. a dropped gun could fall at any number of angles

• ChuckS locked this topic

I have culled out the gun/rule/procedure posts and included them in the post in the CZ forum. There may be a better place for some of the posts, but they did not belong here. Please be respectful and just consider the lives of the people affected by this tragedy. Thanks.

https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/289942-cz-shadows-tsos-not-drop-safe/ )

• ChuckS unlocked this topic
1 hour ago, ChuckS said:

I have culled out the gun/rule/procedure posts and included them in the post in the CZ forum. There may be a better place for some of the posts, but they did not belong here. Please be respectful and just consider the lives of the people affected by this tragedy. Thanks.

https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/289942-cz-shadows-tsos-not-drop-safe/ )

I can’t imagine what the families are going through as well as the other shooters who witnessed it.

From all of the Motor City Speed Shooters at Detroit Sportsmen's Congress, our condolences and prayers are with both families.  Live your life to the fullest and enjoy each moment for you never know what tomorrow may bring.

BC

Edited by BillChunn