Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

OK guys, if you happened to see the new video link on my home page (most probably didn't, as I imagine this page is bookmarked and you probably seldom see the actual site) :) - don't get all excited and think I cranked out a few videos over the weekend. What is happening is that I'm now selling 7 videos from Lenny Magill Productions in my online store. So, if you know someone who is interested, might as buy them from me, right?

be

• 2 weeks later...

I think you guys are way off base. Brian is a serious pistol shooter, so it's obvious his videos will be about shooting.

My guess is that they will be a series dedicated to learning and mastering the "egret stance" and its variants. As Brian has explained elsewhere in the forums, the egret is the ultimate tactical stance for close quarters battle and defensive shooting.

Proving the growing popularity of the egret, Rob Leatham demonstrated the intriguing weak-side variant of the egret, and even the Great One is still learning the subtleties of the strong-side version Brian has mastered.

So it wouldn't be surprising to me at all if it was necessary for a student to complete a series of seven videos before acquiring the tools, dexterity and balance necessary to adopt the egret stance and apply it to competitive shooting.