Wiseguy724

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/28/2021 at 2:35 AM, Bakerjd said:

Here is a picture of my D2 Customs limited gun setup. It also has an open upper and limited minor upper. 5.4" sight tracker barrel with Atlas sight block. Shoots awesome with 200gn ammo at about 168PF.

IMG_20210728_051914_253.jpg

What grip is it?

21 minutes ago, Superkaratemonkeyfighter said:

Off topic slightly. 
with your proven load what’s the most deviation you’ve had while traveling away from your home chrono ? 
more than plus or minus 5PF ??

I've seen significantly more than 5fps variation from my home readings at matches in the past.  And I'm very careful with my testing.  I've also been to matches where a significant number of people have complained about the chrono being "slow."  The match I was at last week had three LabRadar chronos.  And running two side by side some readings varied by 3fps for the same shot.  So it happens.

Edited by ltdmstr

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
5 hours ago, Akkid17 said:

Has anyone done a back to back of an Artemis and a 5” island barrel? Saw a guy at A2 this year running an Artemis and it definitely had a ton of muzzle rise, wondering how they compare. 

Muzzle rise is more a function of the shooter than the gun.

Yes, but there are still differences between guns on how snappy they are compared to one another. This guy was was average build and a decently competitive looking A/B class level shooter so at that point a person should have their grip and recoil control figures out to a degree. I guess not many people have 12k laying around to do a back to back on these

• 10 months later...