Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pre-ordering "Bridging the Gap"

When the upcoming book reaches a point that Brian would be comfortable, I think that we should all pre-order it. I know nothing about publishing, but this might help finance the initial production (which can’t be cheap). It’s obvious by the page views, that there are a lot of visitors on his site. This could be a nice way of giving a little bit back, to one who has shared so much. Plus, wouldn’t you like to be the first one on your block to have it!

I’ve spoken with Brian about "Bridging the Gap", and I must say, it discusses incredibly juicy topics! That’s just my way of saying, "Stuff that will actually make a difference". Like the rest of Brian’s works, it’s benefits are applicable to all aspects of existence, not just shooting.

Maybe the logistics of this are horrible…I don’t know. But if there’s an option to pre-order, I’m in.

Travis Tomasie

L-1973

Oops, this post was not intended to put pressure on Sensei Enos. To be honest, I’m still learning from the first book, and I’ve been reading it for 5 years!! It’s like a brilliant composition from one of the great composers….such as Mozart, Beethoven, or Hendrix; each reading reveals a new gem.

So, I’m in no hurry.  

TT

will those of us who have neither knowledge nor impeccable action get something useful out, too? And Brian, couldn't you publish pre-versions of the book in electronic form (semi serious question)? Here's my credit card info

#1234 5678 9101 1213, exp. 2/2222 (it's a MASTER card, of course!!!!!)

--Detlef

You guys are toooo funny!

Detlef, I've been considering a download option of some new material (with the option of donatin' a couple bucks for the cause), but is at best several months away.

thanks guys,

b

• 3 weeks later...

Actually Brian, I think your kind attention to these forums is, in its own way, a lot like presenting material that would certainly be in line with teachings in your next book, albeit in ad hoc form, versus the final masterpiece.

At least, I know I've gained a lot from your postings -- which are fast approaching 500 in number as I write this!

So hey, thanks! It is a rare pleasure to witness someone who excels in a competitive sport so openly and generously share the secrets of his success.