Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dawson Edge

Brazos SC Shooter

The nick under the feed ramp is usually caused by a mag being over inserted with the slide locked back. Knock off any burrs and it will be fine. There is no issue with either one. It would probably be best to contact them in person rather than post in a public forum hoping they may even have the slightest clue who you are even talking to. 

20 hours ago, limitedgun said:

The nick under the feed ramp is usually caused by a mag being over inserted with the slide locked back. Knock off any burrs and it will be fine. There is no issue with either one. It would probably be best to contact them in person rather than post in a public forum hoping they may even have the slightest clue who you are even talking to. 

Thanks.

On 10/24/2020 at 2:38 PM, Brazos SC Shooter said:

I have one of your Dawson Edge's from a few years ago.  I have a couple of issues with the slide and feed ramp.  There are a couple of nicks.  Are these items repairable if I send them back to you all?  I have attached a couple of photos.

IMG_2786.jpg

The two small nicks in the disconnector rail are from over inserting unloaded magazines during dry fire reloading practice.