Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Make the X5 Legion great again!

Chillywig

8 minutes ago, Rich406 said:

These are the recommended maintenance intervals from the Sig Armorer class on the p320. Some of the numbers seem pretty conservative, but it covers all the items you’d likely have issues with. 

Was the Armorer's class worth taking?  I have been considering taking that class.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Boomstick303 said:

Was the Armorer's class worth taking?  I have been considering taking that class.

I got the info from a buddy that took it. Ive never looked into actually taking the class myself.

7 minutes ago, BillChunn said:

and what was the price & location?  

BC

Search Google for Sig Sauer P320 Armorers class. 1 Day class runs $270, and they are held all over the country.  Some courses are closes to LE or other professionals, and civilians cannot sign up for them.

5 minutes ago, Boomstick303 said:

Search Google for Sig Sauer P320 Armorers class. 1 Day class runs $270, and they are held all over the country.  Some courses are closes to LE or other professionals, and civilians cannot sign up for them.

Thanks.... It's interesting that the classes in Epping, NH are $10 less.

Pinched fingers? I just got mine out and can't figure out how to get my finger in between the trigger and guard either pulling or resetting the trigger? Guess we have different size body parts and not variations in the guns?

And I did get the bag and coin but had expected more from the Sig Legion department. But I like those little 5.11 bags. I already had several of them set up with guns - mostly 22s with loaded mags and a suppressor for that gun. Plinking sessions ready to go kind of set up

Just now, Chillywig said:

Pinched fingers? I just got mine out and can't figure out how to get my finger in between the trigger and guard either pulling or resetting the trigger? Guess we have different size body parts and not variations in the guns?

And I did get the bag and coin but had expected more from the Sig Legion department. But I like those little 5.11 bags. I already had several of them set up with guns - mostly 22s with loaded mags and a suppressor for that gun. Plinking sessions ready to go kind of set up

Haha. The pinch is more of a sting after much use on the outer tip of the trigger finger. It does sound silly that it happens to some but for me it was mainly with the pre upgraded OEM triggers. More annoying than anything. 

49 minutes ago, Chillywig said:

I popped my take down lever out to see what kind of wear it has on it. Oh and do not reassembly your gun before installing the take down lever. It goes back together easy but does not work or come back apart without some youtubing  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uncK4XYuSm0

Screenshot_20201208-154531_Gallery_resized.jpg

those battering marks are pretty typical. The guide rod has a little bit of play, which allows it to move and strike the takedown lever that way. I’m don’t have scientific proof, but I think tungsten guiderods are worse in this regard. More mass = harder strikes. 

36 minutes ago, jaep1911 said:

Gogun web site states this risk and recommends min 14 lbs.

The figures I’ve listed are with a 14lb spring. 

I’ve spoken with the goguns owner several times, he 100% stands behind his product. He’s been making the the takedown levers out of stronger material, but if you shoot a lot, you are more likely than not to break one.

this isn’t completely about the goguns lever, the OEM lever breaks too. 

Edited by Rich406