Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TT Glock 34 current bid $8825

ltdmstr

8 hours ago, Bfrisk72 said:

I have a few G24 Gen 3's kicking around, one i've shot in Limited for years and another one bone stock and practically brand new in the safe.  I was really considering sending one off to TTI to have a Combat Master package done on it after seeing what the prices are headed.  I can only suspect there'll be another fire sale around the time the 4th movie comes out, but that alone isn't enough for me to shell out $1500+ on glock work...

You know with a little elbow grease and YouTube you can do all the mods your self? Johnny glock is an excellent channel to further your knowledge on glocks (not saying you don’t have any) and it would cost you a fraction of the cost. 

Johnny's videos are excellent! I follow most of his technique and safeguards when doing my trigger jobs.  Completely agree on the fraction of the cost - Think most are buying the TTI Branding - other than the slide milling and coatings/ion bonding it can all be done at home.  After shaving the finger grooves off my Gen 3's and applying my own SC, I dont send much work out anymore.

On 1/8/2021 at 9:40 AM, Bfrisk72 said:

Johnny's videos are excellent! I follow most of his technique and safeguards when doing my trigger jobs.  Completely agree on the fraction of the cost - Think most are buying the TTI Branding - other than the slide milling and coatings/ion bonding it can all be done at home.  After shaving the finger grooves off my Gen 3's and applying my own SC, I dont send much work out anymore.

Same here I follow his videos religiously. I can see people paying that for the branding like my self im a big zev guy I just buy the slides instead of sending it out youd besuprised at how cheap people sell the zev slides on armslist :)