Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TT Glock 34 current bid $8825

ltdmstr

Hard to believe, but this Taran Tactical modified Glock 34 is pushing $9k and still has two days to go.  Cost from TT for the package is $1500.  So with the price of the gun, you're probably around $2k to build one.  Do the people bidding not know that, or am I missing something here?

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/880806597

They're using JW in the title and description, but it's not on the gun, box, or anything else.  And it's not a limited edition gun.  Anyone can have TT build the same thing for a quarter of the current price.  Only explanation I can come up with is the bidders don't know that.

Edited by ltdmstr

For that amount I can outfit anyone with a nice competition set up (gun, rig, ammo, etc. - heck even target supplies)....

The possibilities are endless. 

But yeah that is a bit insane. I feel sorry for the person... hmmm. on second thought... no, I am not. 

Convinced many of those outrageous ads and prices are fake and someone runs up the bids on behalf of the seller. Agree that it will be listed again soon so if anyone missed out they should have another shot.

8 hours ago, Tnbb33 said:

Already up to 3k with a mere 13 days left. Act fast, maybe they’ll do a buy now price of 10k for the glock.

i have 10,000 phillipino peso's around here somewhere id give for it. just to make it go away!! LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a few G24 Gen 3's kicking around, one i've shot in Limited for years and another one bone stock and practically brand new in the safe.  I was really considering sending one off to TTI to have a Combat Master package done on it after seeing what the prices are headed.  I can only suspect there'll be another fire sale around the time the 4th movie comes out, but that alone isn't enough for me to shell out $1500+ on glock work...