Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ben didn't shoot Nationals?

wdfwguy

9 minutes ago, wdfwguy said:

It just seemed odd that no one seems to be interested, or talking about it.  Nationals in general, or Ben not shooting.

I’ve been noticing the same thing for the past few years. There used to be a lot of chatter/interest in it.

Not sure why this has changed

I noticed to, and was wondering why he didn’t shoot it. Stage 19 I think it was looked wicked hard. It looked like 50 yard shot on that one target where they had a guy in a 4 wheeler calling the hits. I think Shane Colley had 3 mikes on it. The top guys didn’t seem to go any slower on that target. They drew and shot it and most got the 2 a’s I couldn’t believe it.

2 hours ago, rooster said:

I noticed to, and was wondering why he didn’t shoot it. Stage 19 I think it was looked wicked hard. It looked like 50 yard shot on that one target where they had a guy in a 4 wheeler calling the hits. I think Shane Colley had 3 mikes on it. The top guys didn’t seem to go any slower on that target. They drew and shot it and most got the 2 a’s I couldn’t believe it.

It was about 35 if you took it from the start position. 

I think. I didn’t walk it off. To be honest I never even gave it any thought other than just give two good trigger pulls.  

I actually liked the design/layout of that stage. 

It was not run well and I doubt that 50% of the shooters got the correct score. 

7 minutes ago, B_RAD said:

The scores being called out and what got putt in the tablet. 

it was not pretty

I felt that way about another bay and was warned by multiple competitors to double check my time and hits as called and recorded. Massive miscommunication between the two parties.

And congrats you did amazing!!!!!

11 minutes ago, rowdyb said:

I felt that way about another bay and was warned by multiple competitors to double check my time and hits as called and recorded. Massive miscommunication between the two parties.

And congrats you did amazing!!!!!

We actually had the same issue on several stages. Calling out Deltas on head shots. Charlie/Mikes that got turned into Alpha/Charlie. 

Overall it was a good match. I enjoyed the stages. Staff was super nice. 

Thanks man!

Edited by B_RAD

9 minutes ago, rowdyb said:

B Rad is too modest to say it here but he was SECOND OVERALL for Carry Optics.

1 hour ago, B_RAD said:

We actually had the same issue on several stages. Calling out Deltas on head shots. Charlie/Mikes that got turned into Alpha/Charlie. 

Overall it was a good match. I enjoyed the stages. Staff was super nice. 

Thanks man!

that is awesome congratulations

1 hour ago, rowdyb said:

B Rad is too modest to say it here but he was SECOND OVERALL for Carry Optics.

1 hour ago, MikeBurgess said:

that is awesome congratulations

1 hour ago, ChuckS said:

Well done, B_Rad!

Thank you!