Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

11 round magazines with bumper for Mark III

Russty

OK, go on Ebay and look for "Ruger Mk Series (Mark 4 and older) Magazine Bumper Bottom (6 pack)". These are sold as magazine bumpers only. The same company sells +1 magazine bumpers for much more. Buy these instead, remove the small plastic stud from magazine base by poking it out of the round hole , slap 'em on your Ruger magazines. Voila! You now have 11 round magazines with bumper!

20201019_140831.jpg

Also, you may have to dremel off a bit of material from the outside of where you poked out the thingy to get the magazine to drop free. But, hey, they are Ruger Mark magazines and you should be used to working on them to get them to work! 

The weird thing is, the company sells these without the thingy and advertises them as +1 magazines. Much more expensive, though. The cost of the 2 pack of +1s is the same as 6 of these. 

Just so you know, I'm not affiliated with them and they probably wouldn't want this spread around and may stop selling them, but I made sure to buy what I needed (24) before spreading the news!