Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trijicon SRO Low profile plate

ohsevenflhx

I'm tempted to get one too, but will wait till I finish a big match next month.  Looks great, much lower profile and the dot is sandwiched in the pocket. The recoil isn't just on the screws and recoil bosses, plus backup sights.  I have their v4 plate mos plate on my 19 and love it.  

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered it today. I will post shipping speed. Then fit when it arrives and installed. I ordered it for the lower profile only. I'm not really interested in the co- witness so I didn't order a front sight.

Edited by ohsevenflhx

13 hours ago, ohsevenflhx said:

Ordered it today. I will post shipping speed. Then fit when it arrives and installed. I ordered it for the lower profile only. I'm not really interested in the co- witness so I didn't order a front sight.

I’m interested in hearing your thoughts on the plate. 

• 3 months later...

I have to say the plate is a nice upgrade from the factory Walthers adaptor . I have roughly 1000 rounds downrange with the new lower height plate and there are no downsides to it . Not CZ low but a welcome addition